Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still trust Poch, Mitchell and The Black Box if we sign Moses?

Also, looking at the type of players signed by them at Southampton, is anyone really surprised at the kind of players we are being linked with?

I think Moses as a utility player that could play with Kane in a two or on either wing in a 4231 is a decent option.

I'd prefer we were signing someone that was immediately 1st or 2nd name on the team sheet, but you are right - the profile of our signings is going to be very much players that the club feel they can improve rather than already top level.

Belguim Benny is not shit , if Fagin miget Slaphead bought him you
would be creaming yourselfs .
At the same time I wouldn't call him top draw .

Looks like our " Marquee signing " may be ace chav 3rd string Moses .
That's one to wet the old crumpet stick . .

if Fagin miget Slaphead
C2xkH.png

Anyone still trust Poch, Mitchell and The Black Box if we sign Moses?

Also, looking at the type of players signed by them at Southampton, is anyone really surprised at the kind of players we are being linked with?

I suppose if he does sign then the proof will be in the pudding. He could well be a player who, like Puncheon, has something to him that gets us those additional points where previously we have faltered.

No point in, and I'm not saying you are, but others have, in bemoaning a signing that a) hasn't happened b) might very well not and c) might not actually be that bad.

If we were to sell Townsend for more than we signed Moses for, that'd be a great piece of business.

I do feel we are capable of getting better though.
So, we sell shit and buy cheaper shite and do some profit? :levywhoa:

I watch Stoke game all the time, they are my second team. That's how I form my opinion of him, much like everyone else here obviously.
who the fuck likes Stoke? not even Stoke fans:vertna:

Ten minutes to go at home to Palace. It's 0-0. Crowd have been acting like cunts since five minutes in. Palace are on the attack, a long ball into the box is cleared by our defence to the wing. It lands at the feet of Towsend or Moses.....

I'd say that has more chance of ending up as a goal if it drops to Moses. If it drops to Townsend, it'll end up in my back garden.

the profile of our signings is going to be very much players that the club feel they can improve rather than already top level.
Of course it is. Which goes to show were being run as a feeder club. Buy young up and coming starlets with potential re-sale value. It`s all about profit and has fuck all today with trophies. I`m so pleased your finally starting to wake up.
images

Last edited:
Of course it is. Which goes to show were being run as a feeder club. Buy young potential starlets with potential re-sale value. It`s all about profit and has fuck all today with trophies. I`m so pleased your finally starting to wake up.
Aye, because working with young prospects has been extremely ineffective for Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Dortmund.....

Ten minutes to go at home to Palace. It's 0-0. Crowd have been acting like cunts since five minutes in. Palace are on the attack, a long ball into the box is cleared by our defence to the wing. It lands at the feet of Towsend or Moses.....

I'd say that has more chance of ending up as a goal if it drops to Moses. If it drops to Townsend, it'll end up in my back garden.
They're both shite

Aye, because working with young prospects has been extremely ineffective for Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Dortmund.....
So your putting us in the same bracket as those three. Talk about deluded. As FC said, those clubs develop young prospects with a view to winning trophies with them, we develop young prospects with a view to making millions out of them. Big fucking difference fella.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom