Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have won fuck all , excuses are for the weak .
North Vietnam defeated the USA.
Alexander conquered the world with 30,000
Leicester did it .
There is no will to achieve.
Oh fuck.. now you've done it. Levy will pick up on your North Vietnam metaphor as an excuse to initiate a new payment system for players of a half a bowl of rice a day!

So Poch is on holiday in Spain ! That's professional. Where is "serving my notice" Mitchell ? The real story as to why he binned us off has yet to come out.

We've only won one mate
Right u are. Leicester being just before his time? Regardless it's still 4 cup finals and we should have won the Utd one. That penalty shoot out was probably Levy's fault to tho.

As I've said for clubs of our size we have had far more to experience than most and we are building to compete at the higher level. There's only so many trophies to go around each year and for the most part they go to the money rich clubs.

Transfer deadline day never forget...

ZfazZW.gif

I'm not one for the doom and gloom but it doesn't paint us in a great light when we are hagning our hat on a League Cup win that happened 10 years ago :sonlol:
Not hanging our hat on it. Just pointing out that it's a trophy we won. And we've had 3 other cup finals to go with that. More than most of not all clubs outside the elite few.

Back
Top Bottom