Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

The meltdown has begun!

I feel sorry for him. He's on his way to another breakdown.
The emotion is like he's talking about a partner who's cheated on him again and again. He was on the verge of breaking down into tears.
There's too much invested there to be considered normal.
It's like it's all he's got. It probably is.

Ps Robbie should seriously stop this. He's old enough to make his own decisions but if I was Robbie I'd stop it, for his own good.
He can still be a "pal"

Lemar saying he wants Liverpool over Woolwich because he wants champions league football... but Liverpool have too many wingers already.....:levyeyes:
tenor.gif

look, we've signed well. Llorente would be a good addition. I don't know about Gomes but if he's shit don't play him, if he does well buy for the £40m - simples.

As well as this two key players from rivals (Liverpool and Woolwich) are going to be really fucked off tonight and they seems to be the sort of players who will let this effect them.

If we piss off Chelsea and West Ham in the process I would be sooooo happy.

That would send me into orgasm mode.
I wonder how much Madrid still owe us for that transfer (if anything)? Bet they still owe us a fair whack.
When people talk about £50 million for Ross fucking Barkley, we should be going balls deep for Bale if he's available. Bale in this team now would be the signing to cap it off. True pace & power, coupled with that all important ingredient- sheer ability.
300k a week

The emotion is like he's talking about a wife who's cheated on him again and again. He was on the verge of breaking down into tears.

He's been having one for 4 years. Also when they do travel vlogs he;s always merry, but as soon as the piece to camera starts he goes ballistic, it's a shtick, having a camera pointed at anyone does that to their brain

The emotion is like he's talking about a partner who's cheated on him again and again. He was on the verge of breaking down into tears.
yeh really sorry for him
raw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom