Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Rose demand world class competition for his place, when we already have davies who since coming has pushed danny into his best performances. Either this is complete bullshit or its a different player.

Why would Rose demand world class competition for his place, when we already have davies who since coming has pushed danny into his best performances. Either this is complete bullshit or its a different player.

Not to derail the melting, but Davies was fucking HUGE for us last season.

I've come to love that lad. No one, maybe Dier, goes into a challenge harder

Come on you've got to give some credit to patient supporters.
What?

If anything our support has gone backwards over recent years but that's moot. As a fan I appreciate that we have one of the few sustainable owners. Sugar ensured the club didn't fold, Levy then turned it back into an actual football club again and gave us our pride back... he did that, not any one of us. He took a laughing stock and branch and root rebuilt us into one of the best football clubs in Europe. I've paid my money, supported my team and been entertained and maddened in equal measure over the years... and that's about it.

Does Levy wind me up with his Texas Hold'Em approach to negotiations? Of course. But do I think I've done anything to build the club? Don't be stupid.

I'm perfectly fine with getting another top class CB. I love Dier but I'd rather use him for the CM rotation. Sanchez with Vert and Toby would be beast mode.

I don't think it's Danny. The player in the article says he wants someone to challenge him for the starting spot. We won 13 out of our last 15 league matches with Davies starting. Why would we be after a player to challenge Rose when we already have a perfectly capable backup? And why would Rose expect us to be after someone at his spot?

I really do hope it's Sissoko. That would be jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom