Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our team then. You really think I'm happy when I see our top players on a fucking production line to other clubs. Really!!!!
So why the fuck am I spending half my fucking life on here cunting off and fucking boring the pants you and others with my fucking whingeing and whining. Why would I be doing that IF I didn't fucking care.....

Highest ticket prices in the league as well. The club milks us

Our team then. You really think I'm happy when I see our top players on a fucking production line to other clubs. Really!!!!
So why the fuck am I spending half my fucking life on here cunting off and fucking boring the pants you and others with my fucking whingeing and whining. Why would I be doing that IF I didn't fucking care.....

I'd noticed you aren't happy.

I'm sure you care.

DG0lIe8XYAAQszK.jpg

He really wants out doesnt he. Must be the single most stupid thing I have ever heard a player do. Let him fucking rot. Don't sell, don't let him play and punish him off 4/5s off his wages if it's him.

It's a case of believe what you want though.....
6 players support the regime.....aahhh its fake propaganda

One dissents, so that must be what everyone feels.

It's because others will follow Sammy. Others will follow.
And when they do, they'll be called ungrateful cunts, and we all accept our place in the fucking food chain..

Rose deserves the hate he is getting or will get.

Not for saying we should be making signings, or for even wanting to leave the club, which this story is clearly implying. It's for going to the Sun and saying these things to them. If you want to leave, go to the club and demand a transfer. Don't slag the club that have made you the player that you are.

He's also said he isn't paid what he's worth. Well the only person to blame in that situation is you and your agent. He signed a new deal last season and was happy to do so. Levy probably saw what was coming with the market and tied pretty much the whole squad down to deals before prices/wages increased massively.

I'm not saying anything Rose said is wrong, but you don't say it to the fucking press.

Poch has worked hard to build a core group of players that play for each other.

You don't think the players in that locker room want to win? Must be crazy!

Rose went way too far here. Sad

I'm trying to gauge the situation on what has been presented to us over the whole summer. I don't see why I should unquestionably trust the players engaging in semi-obvious club propaganda when the statements that Poch has made have changed over the last few weeks.

On a clinical level, I should want Levy to know exactly what he's doing. I'm not #ENICout and I am in awe of his job with the stadium etc.
This isn't me 'reading what I want' into it because I want Spurs to be a well oiled machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom