Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there rumours that Wimmer is going to Southampton?

That combine with the team playing better with the 3-4-3 formation than with 4 at the back could possibly mean that both Sanchez and Foyth could be possible. If Wimmer goes. Is Foyth left fotted?

He's apparently turned down West Ham, and Palace are looking at him.

Costa is a cunt. A cunt who scores a bag full of goals. But also a cunt that isn't going to come in and play from the bench/rotate with the consecutive English golden boot winner. Also, he's a cunt whose head was originally turned and got him into this mess because he wanted to make 30M+ a year in China. So he's not a cunt who is willing to fit in the wage structure.

So. No chance of that cunt turning out for Tottenham.

Ah well, he's a cunt anyway.

:dembelefingers::levylol::pochbye:

So would you want him or not?

:dembelelol:

I don't want to see Janssen go but what would people feel about:

Janssen to Stoke >>>>>>>

<<<<<<<< Diego Costa to Us

I know Chelsea won't deal, but Conte wants rid at any cost? I would take him in a heartbeat if wages could be worked on.
I'll say it now. If that happens, I'm getting LEVY on the back of my new away shirt

£13 million in add ons? That doesn't sound very likely.

I agree, though it could be to appease Ajax fans a bit. So £13M in add ons some of which are highly unlikely to ever be met, but it allows Ajax to present it to their fans as them getting a really high fee for a player who has abandoned them after a single season and who might become the next best thing.

Many more pages but shock horror most posts actually about transfer targets.
Why could some of these deals not been done earlier?
Perhaps next year the transfer thread could be open on 1st August instead of 1st February.

I see the odds on us signing Rihyad Mahrez have been slashed across all the bookies tonight (see oddschecker). Not sure why.
But he would certainly provide the competition for places Poch has been so vocal about

Perhaps next year the transfer thread could be open on 1st August instead of 1st February.
Wtf? I've already got my opening thread copy/pasted for the January window - just waiting to post it

Maybe the longer we leave it, the less likely other clubs could scupper our deals? Honestly don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom