Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't supposed to be a full on moan as I have faith that we will sign a few players in the next two weeks but it really is mind boggling that we have left everything until the last two weeks, anything in theory could happen to scupper planned deals and leave us no time for an alternative , just a really baffling strategy

This isn't supposed to be a full on moan as I have faith that we will sign a few players in the next two weeks but it really is mind boggling that we have left everything until the last two weeks, anything in theory could happen to scupper planned deals and leave us no time for an alternative , just a really baffling strategy
I must confess that I am beginning to get frustrated myself. It's one thing to be a hysterical over the top moaner at the beginning of July and another thing entirely to be approaching the end of the window with still no movement.

Hmmm wonder if Levy has an investment in Colombia

:levystare:
giphy.gif

Absolutely spot on mate. Agree 100%. It is simply reckless, even if we accept that deals are not easy.

It seems tbat not an iota of benefit has materialised despite us finishing 2nd and being guaranteed the now discredited "it's about playing in the Champions League" piffle.

We may come out of it relatively unscathed in the grand scheme of things but that will be more luck than design.

Last edited:
Absolutely spot on mate. Agree 100%. It is simply reckless, even if we accept that deals are not easy.

It seems tbat not an iota of benefit has materialised despite us finishing 2nd and being guaranteed the now discredited "it's about playing in the Champions League" piffle.

We may come out of it relatively unscathed in the grand scheme of things but that will be more luck than design.
But it is by design mate. It's what we do, it's what was communicated to the fans by the club constantly.

Ok sounds like Sanchez is in...

Now who can we freak out about?

Keita Balde, Juv have pulled out of the race apparently and we are back in the game.

If Levy signs him he is a bald genius
If Levy fails to sign him he is a bald cunt
Either way he is bald and that is apparently very relevant at transfer time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom