Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what I understand Levy got PSG to sign a confidentiality agreement which did two things:

1. stopped Chelsea in their tracks aka. Willan mk2
2. Meant city didn't know we had a replacement lined up so couldn't haggle on Walker

If true (big IF), it's a master stroke. The moment Aurier got his VISA his value doubled.

Llorente is apparently at Hotspur way doing his medical. I hear there is no mobile reception in the area at the moment :levyeyes:
I have to say, that's fine work, full credit.

More like jadon smith
jaden-smith-1.jpg

I saw a couple of articles online regarding the Ings transfer, which is why I questioned the 'domestic rules being different to the rest of Europe' statement. Doesn't the Ings deal confirm that a pre-contract deal could be made between Spurs and Barkley in Jan?.
No, I'm pretty confident they only started negotiations in May or so

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If anyone thinks Spurs are in crisis I urge them to watch this, Woolwich fan singing for their players to stay.<br><br><a href="Insider City on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/HfwngbM4Va</a></p>&mdash; Ricky Sacks (@RickSpur) <a href="">August 30, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

this is fucking hillarious!

This scenario has just played out in my head....
Sanchez to city
Goons have Lemar lined up to replace him
We do a willian and get lemar last minute
No time left for goons to get replacement

Stranger things and all that

:levywhoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom