Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIkbKG_XoAAVx-j.jpg

Right, serious question. After Llorente you can only have one more signing to fit the team. Who do you take in priority order:

Mahrez
Andre Gomes
Sessegnon
Barkley
Di Maria
Gelson
Gray
Someone not mentioned

Who's top of your tree and why?

Di Maria because he's worlds apart from anyone else on the list. However its completely unrealistic.

If we're sticking to realism, Sessegnon because he's going to be brilliant.

If we get Llorente for 15m on 2 years and Janssen on loan happens, that a win-win. Llorente is obviously (understatement) more proven than Janssen in the PL, and if Janssen comes good on loan Poch will welcome him back in.

Selling Janssen would be meh, but if we get 25m for him then I understand it and its good business.

Where's Janssen going? Could it be a loan back to Swansea?

I agree. It's actually a win, win. If he stays everyone knows he wants out, there have now been newspaper articles stating the players want him out. If he goes then the scum fans will be in tears. Also for all I care Wenger can sign Messi as a replacement and he will still have him playing shite within weeks.
Talking of Messi has anyone seen this. Or am I seriously late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom