Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
some daft cunt on SC thinks this is real

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

giphy.webp

giphy.gif

Are we signing too many players??
Remember the Bale money.......

I don't think so. The Bale money got us Eriksen and Lamela if I recall correctly. Both proved good buys (Lamela's injury aside). I think too much is made of our spending of the Bale money. How much is Eriksen worth now if he sells at some point to Barca for instance?

Paulinho ended up at Barca already so not like it's just us who get it wrong.

I think our recruitment looks more tailored now, less random and more influenced by the kind of player Poch wants, so I am more optimistic. Avoiding panic buys is the important thing.

Sky Sports News' James Cole is in south Wales this Deadline Day and he's given us an update on Wilfried Bony’s proposed return to Swansea.

“He is on his way here, returning to the club, " he said. "The fee is somewhere in the region of £12m, having sold him to Manchester City for £28m. He should have his medical in the next few hours and be done by 9pm.

This will allow Fernando Llorente to head to Chelsea. Swansea will see this as good business, with the money from Bony’s original sale and Llorente’s move.”

Sky Sports News' James Cole is in south Wales this Deadline Day and he's given us an update on Wilfried Bony’s proposed return to Swansea.

“He is on his way here, returning to the club, " he said. "The fee is somewhere in the region of £12m, having sold him to Manchester City for £28m. He should have his medical in the next few hours and be done by 9pm.

This will allow Fernando Llorente to head to Chelsea. Swansea will see this as good business, with the money from Bony’s original sale and Llorente’s move.”

Are we gonna look stupid if that happens... :llorishuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom