Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can see the sky sports rumour mill (crap generator) spouting all sorts of links and stories over the next 4 days.

Strap yourselves in.

Roll on Saturday when we can all focus on the football and get behind the squad we have (new faces or not)

COYS

Certainly if we don’t get Martial for him

Sooner he stays for another year and then get £25 million for him if that’s his release clause

He would really improve the cunts

Maybe, but their defence was pretty mean last year anyway (only one more conceded than City) so quite hard to improve imo.

My parents, my bird are foreign and my kid will be foreign you tit.

You say you are all about the youth, but you aren’t. Remember when you wanted Barkley at Winks expense.

You’re full of shit, and you write off seasons in November.
Funny how when Dele or Kane is poor you aren’t calling for rotation....you’re losing your mind over transfers and no back up while saying they should never be benched.

You don’t support Lamela, Son or Moura, you want new players.
Ok mate, whatever you say. You hate foreign fans and you know it, we've all seen the posts. You look down on us and see us as less. Our opinions don't count according to you because we're foreign

Understanding the relationship between the funds spent on the product on the field, the revenues pocketed by club ownership, and the viability of ticket prices ain't that fucking complicated.

I've got some bad news for you, Levy has staked the financial and competitive future of the club on separating thousands of plastics from enormous sums of money at NWHL week-in, week-out.

Not every Spurs fan thinks the squad is shit and everything is shit, and the future is shit, and the academy is shit, and the training facilities are shit and the stadium is ok but the prices are shit.

And the only way to make it all not shit is to spunk 70M on Zaha and SHOW EM!!!!!!!!

Not everyone is plastic. Just mostly everyone online.

It seems that my explanation of what was going on at SC, which was a reply to Dr Rocktopus Dr Rocktopus 's post, was taken as an endorsement of SC ITK. It wasn't meant to be. I think they a deluded bunch of clowns and tried to sign up recently to tell them so. Unfortunately, my proposed username probably alerted them to my intention (YouGottaBeKiddinMe) and my account wasn't approved. :sneaky:

I have been banned three times. I am now on my fourth account.

There website firewall is as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Does make one wonder what the fuck they do with all that donation money they beg for, and receive.

Just why do some people give money to toal strangers over the internet?

Show someone who celebrated or GTFO, you cretin.

The few naive idiots like yourself and sammy were - once again - hit by reality, which was pointed out. It’s the exact opposite of celebrating a loss ffs.

Mouth breathing gooner maggot.
But it was literally you celebrating lol.

Can’t wait until we win the league with the youngsters who just got a 4-1 spanking by the majestic Girona.

Amirite, sammyspurs sammyspurs Totti Totti Airfixx Airfixx ?

Fucking retards

You can try to hide behind the sarcasm. But it’s clear you were more than happy to have lost so that you could have your moment of gloating.

When we were beating Milan with our youth I was just happy to see our squad performing. I wasn’t thinking. “I CANT WAIT TO TELL THAT FUCKER FATABBOT WHAT AN ASSHAT HE IS FOR WANTING TO CUNT OFF LEVY”

Last edited:
Which brings me back to the point I made earlier (again, without giving credence to SC's claims re: Martial): if we've allowed our HG quota to get so out of shape that it's preventing us signing affordable, quality non-HG players, then it's a massive fuck-up on our part.

We have half a fucking squad of non home grown players that can't get a game, are the club saying that we can't buy Marital because we have N'Koudou, Llorente, and Jansen on the books?.

Just loan, or sell the cunts cheap, three in, three out. Is this really so difficult for the club to understand?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom