Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EBT2_5gXsAAO2kn

where does a mexican side get the cash flow to pay 8 mil?

anyway good for us and good for Vinnie. Now ship GKN to french 4x100 dash team and I'll be satisfied

Said it somewhere in another thread - Liga MX is the 4th most attended league in the world (PL, Bundesliga, La Liga are the top 3). Mexico is a huge country and it's football crazy. That league has a lot of cash, and they are starting to target European players in addition to the traditional South American talent base they normally tap.

He'll be playing in a brand new 53,500 seat stadium (finished just 2 years) ... it's a beauty.

bbvabancomer_top.jpg

059b5bc28f49819ba514edfc793c2ccb.jpg

Just to add my appreciation to that of others.

The last 24 hours have been great fun, more like TFC of old, with optimism, wit and humour amongst the dissenting voices. And some cracking jokes and memes as we don't take ourselves too seriously.

The previous 2 weeks however were horrible, with spiteful personal repetitive childish name-calling - it was sad to see the likes of Boltonspur call it a day.

Irrespective of the euphoria or disappointment to come, can we all have a look at ourselves and, whoever fate proves to be right, not resort to endless "told you so" narratives for the next month of hindsight and analysis? Please?

Enjoy the next 36 hours everyone.

Just to lighten the mood.

I went to the barbers today. Usual place.
Owner is a Yid. Fella that did my barnet was a Gooner but quite self-deprecating, so all good.
Had a new 20 something fella there who it transpired was a dipper fan. From Eastbourne.

Was giving the big un about the CL final and was really getting on my tits. Definite pen...Salah better than Kane....Anfield the best atmosphere in the country....etc

Then he started on Spurs haven't got any songs. I told him to stop talking bollox. He said well what have you got apart from COYS...to which i replied 'you're gonna get your fucking head kicked in'?

Shut the cunt up.

Back
Top Bottom