Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought Dybala pulled out of the deal as he was unconvinced by Man Utd? Who knows.

I don't think we'll sign him by the way.

Dybala wasn’t convinced of the MU because he is not a great team (currently) and will not play the CL. He said "if I have to go you have to pay me much more than Juventus". Inexplicably, the MU spent a lot of money on Maguire but did not want to go overboard for the money

You know ...I've noticed you're quite quick to criticise when it's anything negative regarding Levy but you rarely voice your opinion as to what you think will happen so I will put these questions to you. Do you think we will sign:
Lo Celso?
Bruno Fernandes?
Dybala?
Coutinho?
Sessegnon?

Also do you think we will sell Eriksen and/or Toby before the European transfer window closes?

Lo Celso and Sessegnon in, Eriksen and Onomah out by Thursday, Toby and Nkoudou out by September.

Dybala wasn’t convinced of the MU because he is not a great team (currently) and will not play the CL. He said "if I have to go you have to pay me much more than Juventus". Inexplicably, the MU spent a lot of money on Maguire but did not want to go overboard for the money

Yeah, but maybe they got Maguires image rights. You can fit a lot of advertising on that forehead.

So we are about to sign Coutinho on loan with a view to a permanent deal, and Juve have accepted our offer for Dybala......the baldy man comes good in the end....
Right baldy, now for a couple of defenders🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom