Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So realistically, how quickly can Lo Celso be integrated into the squad? Guessing he won't play against Villa but is the Man City game a possibility?

I think it comes down to fitness. We only play one game a week in August and Lo Celso will have been in training for about 3 weeks since the end of his post Copa America leave, and played a game so whilst he may not start, wouldn't surprise me to see him get 45 mins

But might also depend on whether Poch wants to stick with the longer standing players and ease Lo Celsp in gently - remember the extreme case of Lloris waiting for several weeks for his debut ?

Lo Celso and Tanguy are great - brilliant signings.

But I can’t help feeling that Dybala is the real statement-making, marquee signing we are all craving (not least because he was unattainable for Yanited - which in itself would show how the days of ‘lads, it’s Tottenham’ are behind us....)
No, no noooo, carry on, you were right the first time!

Might get past WW1 tonight

I underestimated you guys.

Roll on WW2

giphy.gif

So it's looking very likely we are getting
2 starters= 1 great signing (fingers crossed),
1 good player with a lot of potential.
& 2 young prospects.
Don't think we can say it's been a bad window or a great 1 either.

I'd rather us get a quality RB than Bruno if we get 1 other signing.
knobby post of the thread

I think Levy is making it his personal mission in life to work through the image rights...
...only to lose out on the deal by trying to renegotiate the fee with Juventus.

:levywtf:
You may have a point. If the image rights are too expensive, and Juve need this deal to go through. Good bargaining position to knock a few mill off the transfer fee.
Having said that it looks like Lukaka is going to Inter. Suppose they could use the money to buy Eriksen.

If we are seriously interested in getting Dybala then why isn’t Lamela for sale? Not saying I want him to go but surely Dybala is an upgrade and it would help offset some of the cost.

Back
Top Bottom