Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I underestimated you guys.

Roll on WW2

giphy.gif
At this rate, Prob get to Falklands War within 3 hours

If we are seriously interested in getting Dybala then why isn’t Lamela for sale? Not saying I want him to go but surely Dybala is an upgrade and it would help offset some of the cost.
Very different player - also we can sell after the window loses to the continent until September 2nd, so incomings are prioritized.

In addition to the "cock length trophies" under our avatars, we should all get a commemorative plaque for this transfer window "The I survived the cluster fuck of 2019"

Lukaku at Inter is now a matter of hours, the player will arrive in Italy already in the evening. Manchester United now runs against time looking for two strikers. The released Fernando Llorente remains a concrete goal but the thrust of the last hours could also be done for the Spanish striker Inaki Williams of Athletic Bilbao. Next 24 decisive hours, looking for a double hit all in Spanish sauce for the Red Devils.

Seems like the Fernandes deal has gone cold for now. Spurs have been the only team interested.

This means Dybala is close or Levy is trying to squeeze Sporting's price down.

It's going to be fun!!
Apparently Bruno is in a strop. Daniel has left them to stew. Up to them if they want their best player to resent them for the next 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom