Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lo Celso is done apparently he's flying in tomorrow. Sessegnon has reignited with a 25m move looking likely. Dybala still 'pending image rights' but he played in a trial match for Juve today and wore the captain's armband so highly doubtful that will happen. Fernandes is quiet, I have never been convinced that story is true personally.

I didn't expect Dybala to happen or Coutinho, always figured that was media hype because the wages would be the stumbling block (apparently me thinking we will not sign those two makes me negative.)

I didn't think we would get LO Celso done either but I at least think that's realistic for us, wouldn't surprise me if we did get it over the line, fingers crossed anyway.

well it was - we are better off and you choose to shit the situation
daft comment
If that's true then you choose to highlight the shitting of the situation. & making sure its get posted twice on this thread. You also once again refuse to put me on ignore & instead read more of my so called negative posts you often highlight.
& it is true you constantly post negative stuff on here too. So you ain't above it.

Also how are we better off? I have been constantly told spending big is a waste of time, no guarantee of success blah blah blah.

I didn't expect Dybala to happen or Coutinho, always figured that was media hype because the wages would be the stumbling block (apparently me thinking we will not sign those two makes me negative.)

I didn't think we would get LO Celso done either but I at least think that's realistic for us, wouldn't surprise me if we did get it over the line, fingers crossed anyway.

Ooooh friend

CAN WE FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT
WE ARE TRYING.

giphy.gif

There's all sorts on here. Some just like to pick a fight. Some are reasonable. Some are unreasonable to the point of stupidity. There are others to whom you will always be wrong unless you agree with them and there are many, many intelligent posters with valid arguments and posts. So stick with it. Season starts in a few days and we can forget Levy and start slagging off the players.
You’re never going to get very far with a stupid fucking handle like I8Levy though, can’t blame people for immediately thinking Troll...

Dybala just had a poor season in Italy, mainly due to the arrival of Ronaldo who has taken his place as the main man. If he joins us ,the main man will be Harry Kane and that won’t change.
Will we see the real Dybala in those circumstances. Is he one of those players who need to be No. 1.

All the above is in the Spanish press, the figure they're quoting is €60 million plus some add-ons.

I see some are keen to play this as Betis having been "Levy-ed", that we've somehow cunted them. Hardly. Betis started negotiating at €75 million, we started (according to reports here) at €45 million, we've met in the middle - slightly to Betis's side with the add-ons actually, but thats neither here nor there really.
So you think we're dealing with egos as well as players. I think you're right

Back
Top Bottom