Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another thing to help calm the Dybala storm, it literally can't happen unless we don't register someone for our PL squad.

1. Lloris
2. Gazzaniga
3. Rose
4. Alderweireld
5. Vertonghen
6. Sanchez
7. Walker-Peters
8. Foyth
9. Aurier
10. Davies
11. Winks
12. Lamela
13. Wanyama
14. Dier
15. Sissoko
16. Alli
17. Eriksen
18. Onomah
19. Lucas
20. Ndombele
21. Lo Celso
22. Son
23. Kane

You need a minimum of 8 HG players in there and we have six meaning we need to leave two gaps, I haven't actually listed N'Koudou in there too.

We're getting in Sess and selling Eriksen

It's ok. We have our best staff on standby...

77028163.jpg
Hey...who gave you my photo rights?

Another thing to help calm the Dybala storm, it literally can't happen unless we don't register someone for our PL squad.

1. Lloris
2. Gazzaniga
3. Rose
4. Alderweireld
5. Vertonghen
6. Sanchez
7. Walker-Peters
8. Foyth
9. Aurier
10. Davies
11. Winks
12. Lamela
13. Wanyama
14. Dier
15. Sissoko
16. Alli
17. Eriksen
18. Onomah
19. Lucas
20. Ndombele
21. Lo Celso
22. Son
23. Kane

You need a minimum of 8 HG players in there and we have six meaning we need to leave two gaps, I haven't actually listed N'Koudou in there too.

Ben Davies?

Lo Celso is done apparently he's flying in tomorrow. Sessegnon has reignited with a 25m move looking likely. Dybala still 'pending image rights' but he played in a trial match for Juve today and wore the captain's armband so highly doubtful that will happen. Fernandes is quiet, I have never been convinced that story is true personally.
The internal good buy Dybala game.

1. Lloris
2. Gazzaniga
3. Rose
4. Alderweireld
5. Vertonghen
6. Sanchez
7. Walker-Peters
8. Foyth
9. Aurier
10. Davies
11. Winks
12. Lamela
13. Wanyama
14. Dier
15. Sissoko
16. Alli
17. Eriksen
18. Onomah
19. Lucas
20. Ndombele
21. Lo Celso
22. Son
23. Kane

Davies is HG in the league. And you don't 'need' any number of HG players, there is a limit of 17 non-HG senior players.

1. Lloris
2. Gazzaniga
3. Rose
4. Alderweireld
5. Vertonghen
6. Sanchez
7. Walker-Peters
8. Foyth
9. Aurier
10. Davies
11. Winks
12. Lamela
13. Wanyama
14. Dier
15. Sissoko
16. Alli
17. Eriksen
18. Onomah
19. Lucas
20. Ndombele
21. Lo Celso
22. Son
23. Kane

Doesn't Foyth count as HG?

1. Lloris
2. Gazzaniga
3. Rose
4. Alderweireld
5. Vertonghen
6. Sanchez
7. Walker-Peters
8. Foyth
9. Aurier
10. Davies
11. Winks
12. Lamela
13. Wanyama
14. Dier
15. Sissoko
16. Alli
17. Eriksen
18. Onomah
19. Lucas
20. Ndombele
21. Lo Celso
22. Son
23. Kane

Wanyama and Eriksen will probably leave.

1. Lloris
2. Gazzaniga
3. Rose
4. Alderweireld
5. Vertonghen
6. Sanchez
7. Walker-Peters
8. Foyth
9. Aurier
10. Davies
11. Winks
12. Lamela
13. Wanyama
14. Dier
15. Sissoko
16. Alli
17. Eriksen
18. Onomah
19. Lucas
20. Ndombele
21. Lo Celso
22. Son
23. Kane

Does Davies count as HG for PL?

Lose Onomah and gain the Sess bros?

You may have a point. If the image rights are too expensive, and Juve need this deal to go through. Good bargaining position to knock a few mill off the transfer fee.
Having said that it looks like Lukaka is going to Inter. Suppose they could use the money to buy Eriksen.
Who's Lukaka?? Is that like Ulrika.....ka....ka...?!!

Back
Top Bottom