Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only thing I wonder about this Dybala nonsense is if we could have brought in Bruno with Lo Celso if we hadn't been so focused on Dybala. Lo Celso and Fernandez would have made me content in replacing Eriksen.

Guys, I'm starting to think that Lion might not be telling the truth :pochfacepalm:
It's just comically easy to pull off. Just make educated guesses based upon existing rumors. If you get things right proclaim yourself as a hero and if you're wrong say things were super close and this stuff is complicated but the info was good. Even minor details can be worked around like if you guess a contract is off by 5 million or something, just say it hit a snag at the last minute due to negotiations but you were right in general.

hkwjaQf_d.jpg

The only thing I wonder about this Dybala nonsense is if we could have brought in Bruno with Lo Celso if we hadn't been so focused on Dybala. Lo Celso and Fernandez would have made me content in replacing Eriksen.

Because we probably don't rate Bruno. Nothing more to it than that.

Apparently we've been working on the Dybala deal for three weeks. It's not been a last ditch effort. And that lad isn't moving anywhere until he settles his case with the company that own his image rights.

Pushing for Dybala tonight knowing that Fernandes deal can be done tomorrow if no progress is made.

Of course not, but that's what I'm choosing to believe anyway.

I'm not choosing to believe this anymore. Bring on the actual football!

Back
Top Bottom