Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought he was going up north .looks like we’ve pushed him out . Poch fed up of him

The writing has been on the wall for a long time, we have almost sold him two summers in a row and now it’s time to get it done. Sess coming and Davies new contract couldn’t make that clearer. We left him off the tour specifically to sort out a transfer.

Kind of embarrassing for him that he’s run his big mouth for two years and now he’s stepping down to Watford. Should have wound his neck in.

Proof of his issue causing please if not lick my sweaty balls...cunt.
Well gobbing off to the press probaly isnt exactly creating a harmonious team spirit ,is it?
As a player ,i like Danny and wont forget that he was only 1 of 2 who played like they actually wanted to win the champs league final.But i think his copy book was blotted a while back.

Back
Top Bottom