Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

38BlfVp.png

Chat shit get banged, m8

You're one of many of us mate. Which means Levy will be all the more itching to sell him.
Yes. He sits in his office, twirling his fake moustache, trying to come up with new ways to fuck over supporters.
This, of course, makes up for his constant failures to kidnap Penelope Pitstop, thanks to the Stirling efforts of Chugaboom and the Anthill mob.

Or is it his failure to stop that pigeon?

Maybe his failure to cheat his way to winning one of the Wacky Races? (Dammit, it's that Bloody Anthill Mob and Penelope Pitstop again)

Get Kroenke out!! Massive letter, but then a few loan signings and....

'A very good window for Woolwich'
Woolwich
Akhil Vyas, Woolwich Supporters Trust, Board Member: All in all, a very good window for Woolwich. We were always playing catch up with Aaron Ramsey leaving on a free and had to make tough decisions to let a few others go along with an AWOL captain but I think most fans will be fairly pleased.
David Luiz isn't the CB people would have dreamed of at the start of the window but with Saiba in for the future and the return of Rob Holding and even Calum Chambers, we may 'just' get away with it. Dani Ceballos looks a good fit, for a season anyway and Pepe is that exciting signing every fan dreams off.
Kieran Tierney in theory will fit in very well with Unai Emery's dependency on full-backs creating width. I can only speak for myself here but I think it's been a very good window.

Back
Top Bottom