Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very dissapointing window imo...if we only end up with lo celso and sessegnon then we have failed to really improve enough of the squad..we need a right back very obviously and some back up for Harry, but no..levy pissed around on the last day again with a transfer we all knew would never materialise...we should not be rushing around on deadline day, this should have been sorted weeks and maybe even months ago.....tbh I am not sure why I expect any different from levy, every time I think maybe this time he will not piss around..more fool me I think..
Forget about this (Tan)guy?

United have had a terrible window.

Woolwich have had an amazing window. They are now serious title contenders. I expect them to finish third now , easily. They are unfortunately far beyond us in strength and depth. If they stay injury free then they will compete for the title. Absolutely terrible to lose our grip on power in North London

We'll rip through them like tin foil.

Very dissapointing window imo...if we only end up with lo celso and sessegnon then we have failed to really improve enough of the squad..we need a right back very obviously and some back up for Harry, but no..levy pissed around on the last day again with a transfer we all knew would never materialise...we should not be rushing around on deadline day, this should have been sorted weeks and maybe even months ago.....tbh I am not sure why I expect any different from levy, every time I think maybe this time he will not piss around..more fool me I think..

PLEAAAAASE we have had a brilliant window we have enough attacking players to do the job bought two exceptional midfielders bought two young ones for the future what more do you want everything done in one window thats just unrealistic.

:pochbye:

This is why Levy waits until deadline day. If he signs anyone prior to deadline day, the cunts that bash him completely forget he's done anything at all.

EBdbXl-VUAAQmoS

We spent £160M...

Back
Top Bottom