Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let’s make a bet.....and I mean it.

If he’s brilliant on Saturday I’ll never post again.
If he’s crap, you do the same.

I can guarantee that you would not take that bet.
Telling.

Challenge accepted.

source.gif

We've spent about £150m once we finalise Celso next year and some of you still aren't happy. Some right miserable cunts here.

£320m sponsorship deal
£141.8m Premier League TV/Prize Money
Champions League finalists
World record profits
£30m of player sales (at least)
Net spend this window so far of £50m
Net spend last 5 years in bottom 5 of all Premier League teams
Champions League finalists
Most expensive season tickets in the League

Miserable is spending like Burnley.

Bruno really wanted to come to spurs. Fuck SP. I still think we had a great window though. Tanguy was our main target and biggest weakness and we solved that fast. GLC is just a bonus especially if eriksen stays. RB is still the only question mark at the moment

Just watched Lo Celeso Vids, he is Lamela but runs faster with the ball and quicker with the ball when passing and taking shots. Unlike Lamela he doesn't run forward while body going sideways. I like Lamela, tough committed for the cause Spurs player.

Back
Top Bottom