Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

havent been as engaged in a window as i was this time... wot a ride... i was just giddy when Phil and Paul were trending a coupld of days ago.....

Listen we have a player on our books who wanted out.
We actively tried to sell him, and he even held talks with Man U.
Man fucking U.

Next year he walks for free, when two years ago he was worth 120M. But awwwwww, poor little thing “wanted Spain”.

We have done great with Lo Celso and NDombele but it’s a real shame Clark won’t be here. We are weaker at RB and it remains to be seen if Sessengon is just Onomah for 25M.

I won’t be on Sessengons back. He’s a Yid, at a new club and I will back him. I look forward to how we will approach the season but I won’t lie, if Lo Celso hadn’t come through, I would rather eat shit than watch Eriksen and Dele in our attack again.

So relatively good I guess. Time will tell, but the way some people reacted in the pre season match threads, it won’t be me acting the cunt on Saturday when everyone isn’t scoring bicycle kicks.

I want some endeavor. It’s not a big ask.
Some of our players don’t know what that is, and I’d have been happier to see them leave the club, rather than stay by default.
Simple as that.

I think Eriksen will still go before sept to be honest

sammyspurs sammyspurs Been soemwhere exotic?

th

I wasn’t allowed to post for a couple weeks because Eriksen missed a penalty and people couldn’t handle it.

Went from no yellows in half a year, to booked and banned within half an hour.

And Case thinks this shit works
LOL

But did you go somewhere exotic?

Back
Top Bottom