Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One question...why can't we sign someone who it's easy to sing a song about ? What the fuck rhymes with Ndombele or Sessegnon :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
(I'm sure somebody out there will think of something)
Already done when he first signed.
Ndombele rhymes with Pele and Welly.

I really must start a Crap Chants thread.

And the lion is gone from Twitter..... :pochfacepalm:
giphy.gif

In my mind, Coutinho was hitching his skirt at anyone.... was never one to get hyped about, Dybala(your money) was WAYYYY too complicated with image rights and 3rd parties etc... way too much baggage for me.

N'Dombele, Sess & Lo Celso were the ones we were alwys after from day one... and guess what, we got all three!

Considering SSN had decided we were the laughing stock of Football for the last 2 windows, i'd LIKE to think we've put a couple of Urban myths to bed now!

Keep getting DMs asking for my official reaction to our window. Can't reply to everyone individually, so I'll jutlst make a statement here:
If a big club like Real had signed the players we signed this summer, everyone would be asking why they signed unknowns for high prices.
The posters on here who think this was a good window are the real enemies of this club. Their refusal to make demands of the club administration perpetuates our second tier performance.
Look me in the eye and tell me it's not so.
Massive
Bell
End

Just go away

You really should
You owe it to them and the black stuff of which I shall be partaking on Saturday 1 min after kickoff!!

What’s best do you think?

Guinness

Murphys
Or my favourite Scottish Belhaven Black??
Absolute nectar
Guinness, I find Murphy's a bit too sweet after about 7, Belhaven Black is very,very nice and I used to partake of Gillespies Malt Stout. I used to drink Gillespies years ago with some Scottish mates in Elgin. The evening would begin with an in depth discussion about the differences between English and Scottish football, descend into an argument about which team had the 'hardest' player and finally we would play a game of "Who am I ?". Not the one where everybody thinks of a famous person and you ask questions to guess who it is. It's the one where you sit with a pint and a double port in front of you and ask yourself the question "Who am I" :thumbdown: (Nobody else is allowed to tell you and you are NOT allowed to use a mirror for for a clue).

You're right, I'll pop in tomorrow and if one of them has an android device I'll sort it for him :thumbup::thumbup:

Keep getting DMs asking for my official reaction to our window. Can't reply to everyone individually, so I'll jutlst make a statement here:
If a big club like Real had signed the players we signed this summer, everyone would be asking why they signed unknowns for high prices.
The posters on here who think this was a good window are the real enemies of this club. Their refusal to make demands of the club administration perpetuates our second tier performance.
Look me in the eye and tell me it's not so.
So anything short of Neymar is an unsuccessful window. Riiight...

Doctor!

Back
Top Bottom