Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So Chester/ Yukon Chester/ Yukon - The above players all ended up at Old Trafford did they?

Thanks for the 'disagree'....

Fucking idiot.
Dude it's for your constant sniping petty rudeness .
Besides GLC ( who's just been ok) that transfer window was a disaster as no one has had any impact. Bruno has been brilliant better than our lot combined.
Old Trafford don't need our lot brother.
I'm sure your spin it as usual with your blindness to any objectiveness to club policy as you're a one suck pony.

Cool it brother and fuck off idiot.
( Apologies to others for rudeness but a cunt is always a cunt)

Dude it's for your constant sniping petty rudeness .
Besides GLC ( who's just been ok) that transfer window was a disaster as no one has had any impact. Bruno has been brilliant better than our lot combined.
Old Trafford don't need our lot brother.
I'm sure your spin it as usual with your blindness to any objectiveness to club policy as you're a one suck pony.

Cool it brother and fuck off idiot.
( Apologies to others for rudeness but a cunt is always a cunt)

Look at the post I replied to. Dumb prick.

People talking shit get called out for it

I'm not your brother.

Back
Top Bottom