Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dude there's a level of decency .
Everyone is my brother and sister

Nah, lies don't deserve platitudinal decency; not in my world. Least of all if they're perpetrated over and over by the same protagonist(s) to attack something that I've spent my whole life caring about....

I also show a lot of warmth on here... People just get the 'tone' I feel their approach deserves.

Mock me all you want; but you're nothing more than a cheerleader for the terminally miserable on here.... 'Brother'.

Alexis Mac Allister - How the fuck you gonna tell me this lad is Argentinian with a name like that?????

Most important of all (although not a player himself) is Gorbals-born emigrant Alexander Watson Hutton, the man considered “the father of Argentine football”.

Without a Hutton, no Maradona or Messi etc.?! 😳

Most important of all (although not a player himself) is Gorbals-born emigrant Alexander Watson Hutton, the man considered “the father of Argentine football”.

Without a Hutton, no Maradona or Messi etc.?! 😳
And here we called him the Scottish Cafu.

I don't know if the BBC gossip column holds any truth whatsoever but if even some of it has a basis, then it's slightly alarming to see so many teams looking forward to the next TW and almost no mention of us. Am I being anxious needlessly or has anyone else noticed this too?

I don't know if the BBC gossip column holds any truth whatsoever but if even some of it has a basis, then it's slightly alarming to see so many teams looking forward to the next TW and almost no mention of us. Am I being anxious needlessly or has anyone else noticed this too?
I take it all back. Face goes red!!!!! 😳

Last edited:
Spurs chairman Daniel Levy could block any move for Chelsea and Brazil forward Willian, says ex-England defender Danny Mills. The 31-year-old previously turned down a move to Spurs in 2013 after passing a medical there. (Football Insider)

Good day Spurs fans, I came across a very talented young gk who could replace Lloris when he leaves. Safonov from Krasnodar, 21 years old, 2nd dearest goalkeeper aged 21 or under after Donnarumma on Transfermarkt. Main Strengths: Reactions, Diving, Reflexes, Confidence. Here are some of his saves:

Manuel Neuer maybe leaving Bayern in the summer, at 34 he must still have a few good years left in him.
Bit like Diego Godin, rumour mill says he is looking to leave Inter this summer, same age he would probably have one or two good seasons in him.
Neuer is said to be looking for a 5 year deal on more money than Bayern want to part with.

Manuel Neuer maybe leaving Bayern in the summer, at 34 he must still have a few good years left in him.
Bit like Diego Godin, rumour mill says he is looking to leave Inter this summer, same age he would probably have one or two good seasons in him.
Neuer is said to be looking for a 5 year deal on more money than Bayern want to part with.
With our transfer policy I can't see us signing anyone over 26 - ish

With our transfer policy I can't see us signing anyone over 26 - ish
Agreed, to be honest I think either player would potentially be a good short term signing, but I doubt either will actually happen.
Ivan Rakitic is probably another one.

Last edited:
Good day Spurs fans, I came across a very talented young gk who could replace Lloris when he leaves. Safonov from Krasnodar, 21 years old, 2nd dearest goalkeeper aged 21 or under after Donnarumma on Transfermarkt. Main Strengths: Reactions, Diving, Reflexes, Confidence. Here are some of his saves:

Are you his father or agent?

Or both?

Because if so, you should forget about Spurs and get him to go to Liverpool. Their fans treat their keepers really nice. Hardly any death threats at all since football went on hold.

Back
Top Bottom