Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Lamela seeing Bale walk into Hotspur Way to take #11 back.

So many other teams fans slating us for this bale move . They were loving the state we were in on Sunday . A day or two later they are green with envy with these two signings .
Fair play to levy on this

I vaguely recall Poch telling Winks iirc a couple of years ago that sometimes you just have to play through injuries and it always hurts.

Sonny in the documentary awkwardly trying to lie about his broken arm to the physio's just goes to show what a national treasure he is.

:pochcry:
The fact he played on and scored the winner with a fractured fucking elbow

im sure...Edouard’s been mentioned to me and i have a sneaky feeling it could be him...we will see...
Woolwich have apparently already made a 22.5 mill bid for Edouard to replace Lacatwat who is set to leave

I like Edouard very much, big guy and decent goalscorer. However I'm wondering if he uses his physicality enough for Jose who likes guys like Costa and Drogba

I’ve already had 3 cigarettes this morning in anticipation, not even 9 am . Thinking about taking the morning off..... as soon as these announcements are made, I’m straight out in the garden and windmilling my cock .... Jean next door won’t mind ! :sonpoint:

Back
Top Bottom