Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For some reason I can see this being quoted back at you in the future
So far:
Poch to Utd
Kane sold
Dele sold
Eriksen sold (at his peak)
None of the above being given pay rises
Won’t sign Ndombele
Won’t sign Bale
Won’t build a stadium
Won’t hire Jose

He did however wank one-off when we signed Sissoko before claiming with hindsight we never sign anyone good.

So even with the double announcement this weekend, on top of the other three, we’re expecting two more - striker and centre back.

we need to off load at least 4-5 players but not much noise here?

On top of the foreign quota, Jose says he has too many players....!
I guess makes sense to have a “fat” squad for this fixture pile up then a wave of Exits early October.

Why are you still trying to defend that shambles.

The knock on effects are clear to see. One of the most exciting young teams in Europe to the grinding, lethargic shambles we became last year.

Even Levy's most hard core supporters admit it was a mistake.

Why can't you, just for once, show some humility and admit you was wrong
It was a mistake, almost anyone looking back at it now would agree, but Liverpool doing the same and winning the league at a canter shows that at the time it wasn't the cast iron, absolute act of negligence by the club that it is painted as. I feel that is what Sammy is trying to get across.

Are the Bale and Regui deals done yet? .. Are we just waiting for announcement?

Yep.

Hitchin is 1 finger typing an announcement tweet as fast as he can. Has been for a few days now.

images

They should have, but that doesn’t mean I believe Poch would have played him over Kane.
You said that a back up striker wasn't a problem but yet you acknowledge they should have bought one, which means it was a problem. We'll never know whether he would have played a back up striker in the final because we didn't buy one and give him that option.

Back
Top Bottom