Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Airfixx

[ Tiers Of A Clown ] Announce Hebzebenese
United have like no wingers but they have 3 top class strikers in Martial, Rashford & Greenwood. All worse than Son & Kane mind you, but still. They have similar issues to us though, their first choice RW and LW is simultaneously their first back up at striker.

Ighalo has flopped badly for them anyway.

I maintain that Rashford & Martial aren't STs...... Rashford himself has said he prefers it out wide.

That's what's always baffled me about their Sancho interest..... Better off plowing that dosh into a #1 ST.

United have like no wingers but they have 3 top class strikers in Martial, Rashford & Greenwood. All worse than Son & Kane mind you, but still. They have similar issues to us though, their first choice RW and LW is simultaneously their first back up at striker.

Ighalo has flopped badly for them anyway.
Ighalo is the warning that its pointless just adding a body for the sake of it as they will never play bar the odd cup game against terrible opposition. It has to be a viable alternative.

Stopspot

Supporter
Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
Fabulous.

Just when he was in form.

Bale better sort his shit out and get fit.
Bale is expected back after the international break. Just gotta get through this week.

On Son's position I am rather calm. We have Bale, Steven (who looks low on confidence but a run of games could solve that) and Sessegnon (assuming he doesn't go on loan).

We need a striker in to rotate/back up Harry this week. Has to be a key target for us.

Bale is expected back after the international break. Just gotta get through this week.

On Son's position I am rather calm. We have Bale, Steven (who looks low on confidence but a run of games could solve that) and Sessegnon (assuming he doesn't go on loan).

We need a striker in to rotate/back up Harry this week. Has to be a key target for us.
We could do much worse than Mitrovic.

snowkarl

Supporter
Dame of the Most Excellent Order mrs. Priti Patel
He has 5 goals in 8 games when he starts. Those 11 sub appearances were just that...sub appearances for the final minutes of games. What exactly do you expect him to do?
His goals were against Derby and LASK

He has been the worst player on the pitch every league game he's played. He's messed up every touch and pass.

Was good a few years ago though.

Top Bottom