Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is good. Strong and fast. He’s tall so you can pump the ball to him. Left footed. Very good finisher inside the box. Doesn’t do fancy shit. He’s a number 9. But can play with Kane in a two man system. That’s how he played In the red team. He’s the best striker that was associated to us.

Any good at DM? :gallashmm:

Hope you are right. But I don’t see doing more than 80 points. It’s much games
this is a good time as a spurs fan. finally our chairman is backing a manager to do more then just get top four. our attack is equal if not better then Liverpool when bales back. our defence if we get skrinier is Def top 4. I would be dissapointed for anything less then a trophy and top four but seeing this and how we reacted yesterday with our b team. I think our seasons changing for the good.

Doherty - 11m
Hojberg - 15m
Reggie - 30m
Bale- loan
Vincius - 35m deferred payment
Skriniar- 35m?

Without Skriniar (or a back up choice) that's around £91m in transfer fees.
Potentially £125m if we go large on a centre back.

Yes deal structure will affect the actual timings of cash outflows but that is still huge and far beyond what most were expecting.

Get a CB over the line and we've basically solved all of our squad issues in one window.

I would say the last piece of the puzzle would then be a top class CDM in Jan or next summer.

Title charge next season.

Cup treble will do for now.....

this is a good time as a spurs fan. finally our chairman is backing a manager to do more then just get top four. our attack is equal if not better then Liverpool when bales back. our defence if we get skrinier is Def top 4. I would be dissapointed for anything less then a trophy and top four but seeing this and how we reacted yesterday with our b team. I think our seasons changing for the good.
Top 4 and europa league. I feel it.

I've not seen anyone ask if this guy is any good 17 times in 1 and a half pages, can someone please ask if this guy is any good? It'd be really useful to get a definitive answer as to his football prowess.

Also can a few more of you guys incorrectly state that we are only allowed 2 loans at a time, that one's aready olden but golden.

Cheers :mourthumb:
Is this guy any good ?

Strange that there hasn’t been a lot of noise about outgoings. Feels like every now and then we hear something and the chatter just goes away.

Being new's got nothing to do with it. If that's your opinion from SC that's fine but those of us over here may not have that experience to trust his opinion. Thus I asked if it was his first hand opinion or just passing off other info as his own. I believe we have an answer.
Passing off as my own the readily available information provided by televised football from a major league, not to mention descriptions provided by those paid to provide opinions (however you rate each one individually or otherwise)?

I’m like a modern day internet football forum version of Frank Abagnale 😈

Back
Top Bottom