Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry, but he's a far better footballer than GLC IMO.

i don't see how anyone would make that assessment, I think it is very debatable if not flat out wrong that he is even better. There is no way that he is a far better player.

Would have been interesting to see to two creative players playing in the midfield at the same time. Been awhile since I have seen that at Spurs.

I don't give a fuck if he's as ugly as you are if he does the job on the pitch.

Didn't know it was a beauty contest tbh, maybe Tanguy is afraid of sweat making his guyliner run?

bmTods2.png

Have seen more of the player from a young age and kept an eye on him, was delighted when we were linked with him last summer, but also knew we'd not sign him. I may have even posted about it.

He's done more in 6 months than GLC has done all season and looks far better suited naturally to the league, honestly if we'd Mourinho in first, I'd wager that transfer would have went the other way. Poch was obviously a factor.

Also helped that we could do a bit of financial jiggery pokery with the GLC deal to get the best value possible and of course pay much lower wages etc.

I love Ole’s plan with Bruno.

“Listen Bruno, I haven’t a clue what I’m doing and I’ve convinced the nonce in charge to buy you. I’ll tell the lads to get the ball to you and just score or something.”

Genuinely seems like he’s just relying on him.

I’d sell Ndombele tomorrow if it means getting some suitable players in. He’s done here. A good offer that lets us reinvest the money in a defensive midfielder and right back and we will be in so much of a better position as a club.

I’d sell Ndombele tomorrow if it means getting some suitable players in. He’s done here. A good offer that lets us reinvest the money in a defensive midfielder and right back and we will be in so much of a better position as a club.

I think if we sold Harry Kane, got a DM and a ST in, we'd be in a better position too.

44m possibly rising to 54m seems a lot for someone with a recent major injury & only a year left on his contract.
Think city have done well there to get so much for sane.

Then there's also Bennett and Binks who both left, presumably because they didn't see a route into the starting eleven or even the squad no matter how hard they probably worked.

Fuck me! Binks was a real person?!I just thought people were saying "Winks" in a Poch voice!!!! :pochwtf:

Sane been gearing up for that move since before injury too....

BM is utopia for a young German lad.... Nothing worth mourning here.

Now you're talking!!!!

I was waiting for that. Ha.

I was watching the '100 Club' earlier and it was Aguero's - some of the goals he's scored made me really want a striker who can actually conjure up magic from nothing with skill and a bit of pace.

Sell Kane for £100,000,000 or whatever he'd fetch in this market. Go and get a DM in and someone up front who will score us 22 league goals a season which is what Kane gets on average.

Of course, all hypothetical. We'll never sell Kane until he decides he wants to leave.

Back
Top Bottom