Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had a dream we sold our entire first team to fund a move for messi and ronaldo. We signed them and they both broke their legs immediately and were out for the whole season. Ended up getting relegated and then they both retired
:mourcheeks:

Hopefully Aurier will go , Hopefully Foyth will go so that gives us some non-HG space in our squad

Saying that
Eze,Aarons and Wilson would all be welcome additions

My Ideal window as it stands :
Eze,Aarons,Wilson,Hojbjerg and another RB idk who I'd love Mukiele but I'll be more realistic

Also really don't see the point of getting the South Korean CB , apparently its for marketing , I mean seriously??

lol. I bet you said the same thing about Son when he joined. It's so ridiculous how ppl like you always go "it's for marketing" whenever Asian players join without knowing anything about the players.

From here on in, it's going to be harder to sign players, PEH was the easy one. We have about 8 weeks left we need two RBs, a CB, a striker, creative midfielder at least imo.

A back up keeper as well busy, busy, busy.
"I don't think so," he said when asked if Spurs need a massive summer rebuild.

:mourear:

Sooner raid Wolves than Norwich. Jiménez, Doherty and Coady.
We only finished above Wolves on goal difference, they gave it a real go in the Europa cup without bitching. If anything their ambition looks to be more stronger than us. We are definitely not in a position to big brother them.

Are you mad? Pogba managed to get behind him when there was only a yard between him and the end of the pitch, imagine speedy wingers running at him. He'd be much more of a liability than Aurier. Fuck, I'd rather give Aurier a new deal than watch Dier as a RB.

Not one of your better suggestions T.
I agree Pogba got passed him easily, but it was never a penalty. John Moss couldn't wait to give it, he was peeing his pants with excitement.

I think Dier will be best served as a centre back, and I think Mourinho will make him one of England's best. Tanganga is the one I think can be the right back. He has the pace for it, and is comfortable on the ball.

A back up keeper as well busy, busy, busy.
"I don't think so," he said when asked if Spurs need a massive summer rebuild.

:mourear:
We are also looking to sign a DoF, but they are like hen's teeth.

Back
Top Bottom