Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can i sit and watch...........

pervert-nerd-hat-touches-imaginary-boobs-portrait-funny-43185932.jpg

The more the merrier.

The part about shifting the argument.

The argument has always remained the same we should upgrade Lucas with a more creative, preferably younger player.

You shifted the argument with the "key player" comments i quoted.

Denial won't change the reality.

Mount was at Derby in the Championship during the 2018-19 before coming up to Chelsea last season.

Abraham played in the Championship in 2018-19 at Aston Villa.

Aston Villa were in the Championship with Grealish in 2018-19.

I don't think it is extensive that is pretty well known and easy to find out stuff to be honest.
He didn’t say where they had played. He said where they came from.
Mount was at Chelsea since he was about 4, Abraham is also a Chelsea graduate

I want to believe the Belotti or Weghorst rumours I just don't see how they fit, both in terms of our players and for the individuals as well.

i can imagine we are paying what it would cost to have them sit on the bench and play in Europa League games. I can't imagine that is what they want when they are not only the top guys at their clubs but arguably top 5 or top 10 strikers in their leagues.

Maybe we go to a 4-4-2

With Son-GLC-PEH-Bale and Kane-Belotti up front.

I like the rumours and will not complain about adding such a talent I just don't fully see the fit on either side.

I want to believe the Belotti or Weghorst rumours I just don't see how they fit, both in terms of our players and for the individuals as well.

i can imagine we are paying what it would cost to have them sit on the bench and play in Europa League games. I can't imagine that is what they want when they are not only the top guys at their clubs but arguably top 5 or top 10 strikers in their leagues.

Maybe we go to a 4-4-2

I like the rumours and will not complain about adding such a talent I just don't fully see the fit on either side.
Please stop pretending you have extensive knowledge of all these players styles and where they will or won’t fit.

Its fucking embarrassing

He didn’t say where they had played. He said where they came from.
Mount was at Chelsea since he was about 4, Abraham is also a Chelsea graduate

Who cares though?

They were playing in Championship last year and then were good enough to play in the PL for a top 4 club.

If people are crapping on Champo cloggers or whatever stupid name they used, then who cares if a guy was at Chelsea when he was 4, does that give him some special powers?

It shows that players who are in the Championship one year can go to the PL the next and perform well.

Please stop pretending you have extensive knowledge of all these players styles and where they will or won’t fit.

Its fucking embarrassing

LOL

Yes it is a stretch to "predict" where Belotti will play. The fact he has been a striker his whole career makes it a real mystery as to what he where he will play if he comes here.

hahahahahahaha

Maybe we go to a 4-4-2

Jose wants a striker keeping lane on his toes so that rules deeney out thank God

LOL

Yes it is a stretch to "predict" where Belotti will play. The fact he has been a striker his whole career makes it a real mystery as to what he where he will play if he comes here.

hahahahahahaha
Yeah.....but he “won’t fit”.

That’s the bullshit, as if you have worked it all out by watching him. You play the Atari and think you’re fucking Rinus Michels.

No one cares that you think a striker can’t fit in a football team.

Didn’t matter who cares, it’s what he asked.
You answered what you wanted him to ask you.

Maybe they did well because they had 12 years at a world class clubs academy as opposed to QPR

He asked what Championship sides they came from so I told him.

He didn't ask what academy they were with.

Back
Top Bottom