Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah.....but he “won’t fit”.

That’s the bullshit, as if you have worked it all out by watching him. You play the Atari and think you’re fucking Rinus Michels.

No one cares that you think a striker can’t fit in a football team.

Didn't say won't fit.

And unfortunately for you, you don't decide whether no one cares or not and if they don't then no skin off your back anyways because nobody cares.

Doesn’t seem quite as close as we all would’ve hoped....

Still a long way to go, if Romano is right and he usually is about these details then it’s ridiculous we have let it get this far with out having the wages part sorted at the first hurdle.

Sounds like it could be the agent orchestrating this and leaking it to the press after all to try and force Madrid’s hand.

Not sure that tactic will work.

Point still stands, you’re passing off “knowledge” garnered on a computer game as your own.
Beyond tragic

Never once passed off anything as knowledge, in fact in the post you quoted I was asking for opinions on how it would fit from others, asking for their knowledge and opinions.

Never played a computer game that would be in anyway applicable.

Making up little fairy tales, beyond tragic.

Who is our best and worst central defenders, if you don't mind me asking? just curious

Best is Toby and worst would be Foyth I guess if that counts seeing as he is likely gone, so I would say Dier since he is staying and likely not much better than Foyth anyways.

That was all down to James Rodriguez leaving for a free to Everton and the Chinese club broke the negotiations as they wanted it to be a free transfer aswell for Bale, which Madrid refused.
The China deal that fell through more than 6 months before James had even heard of Everton? Strange timeline...

Still a long way to go, if Romano is right and he usually is about these details then it’s ridiculous we have let it get this far with out having the wages part sorted at the first hurdle.

Sounds like it could be the agent orchestrating this and leaking it to the press after all to try and force Madrid’s hand.

Not sure that tactic will work.

Guess it could be "face-saving" posturing from RM too....... Sell the narrative that they hard-balled us into paying it all (and that Garreth didn't win); even if we aren't. From top to bottom the club is one big ego.

Back
Top Bottom