Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look who it is.

How ya doing, mate?

We desperately need a CB, so hope this guy can actually, solidly, defend.

Know he's got speed and decent passing and seen some of his battling, but we need someone who has the art.

Need to find our Van Dijk.
Finding a VVD aint easy, though. Look at City. All the money in the world and they are struggling.

Kim looks physically superb, but as you say it’s art of defending, maybe the dark arts too, that we need back there. Communication too. I’d imagine he’s got some English as Koreans take it at school, but can he be a talker back there?

giphy.gif

Lamela seeing Bale walk into Hotspur Way to take #11 back.
Since the season has officially started Lamela has to keep his number per the league rules. Bale will have to pick another number.

Caveat being Lamela being sold before Bale can play a game.

As a on the fence with Enic supporter, I wonder how the Enic out lads will be spinning the bale transfer?

I am probably ENIC out or more swinging that way. My view comes from years of leaving gaping holes in the team and not pushing on when under Poch and Redknapp we could have won’t things with a few decent purchases.

I was neutral during the stadium as that is brutal for the club but was very disappointed in how Levy managed Poch and was shocked to see him hire Mourinho who needs money.

If Mourinho is backed and I mean properly backed, not just Bale but by the end of the window a striker, DM and CB then I will accept he has changed his spots. If the facts change I change my opinion, Levy still has to do a lot more work than Bale for me, but it’s a good start.

Ideally I would want Levy to stay but get a proper DoF of high calibre to Run the football side.

As far as reactions to a defeat go, this is pretty fucking impressive. The squad have had almost a year with Jose and failed to step up. Now the club is making us step up through other means. It’s a strong message: WE NEED TO WIN!

:mourpoint: :kanegoal: :tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom