Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll note that this particular response wasn't an answer to my question.
I’m only here for the VY itk if I’m honest, don’t feel the need to justify any views I provide when confronted quite so politely as you did. Suffice to say I’d not think seeing this guy play a handful of times would be particular cause for eye brow raising given that he’sa top player at a top team in a top league. It’s not like all the people who were experts on Daka in Austria or Sorloth in Turkey or Vinícius in Portugal the moment we were linked.

Whatever I say you’ll just go ‘errrrr, derpy derp, yeah course you’d say that, derp derp’ so why would I waste my time answering your questions in the first place?

Laugh all you want but he wouldn't be that bad. He was really appreciated in the PSG dressing room cause he always gave his all, he's just not fast like Kylian or technically gifted like Neymar. He wouldn't mind playing backup, wouldn't cause a fuss. He's strong enough for the PL and against mid & bottom teams he'd do a job. Same in EL. Relatively cheap and could just get him for a year

I’m only here for the VY itk if I’m honest, don’t feel the need to justify any views I provide when confronted quite so politely as you did. Suffice to say I’d not think seeing this guy play a handful of times would be particular cause for eye brow raising given that he’sa top player at a top team in a top league. It’s not like all the people who were experts on Daka in Austria or Sorloth in Turkey or Vinícius in Portugal the moment we were linked.

Whatever I say you’ll just go ‘errrrr, derpy derp, yeah course you’d say that, derp derp’ so why would I waste my time answering your questions in the first place?
I was asking to see if you had any particular first hand knowledge of the player beyond the rehashed boilerplate. Just wanted to know, seeing as you were so inclined to share your opinion, if it was informed or not. I got my answer.

And many around here have knowledge of Daka (not so much Sorloth) because RBS is a team of note and their players get scattered around to top teams when they leave. I personally don't and therefore wouldn't share an uninformed opinion nor some other nonsense as if it was my own.

Quite possibly one of 3/4/5/6 deals for strikers we have worked on - whether Vinicius, Edouard, King or whoever

All of them possible depending on what other clubs/players do.

Can see some of them stretching over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom