Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be perfectly happy selling/ loaning them some of our deadweight and even subsidising the wages if it meant we could get Buendia. As we've taken Skipp & Buendia, give them Sissoko and Doherty for a bargain price of £13M.

Indeed.
But at some point we have to plan for a team who can do things with the ball.
There's no way they'd pay the wages of Sissoko or Doherty. Or probably even start either of them.

MouraThat MouraThat

This guy is a RW but due to his technique can probably fill in at CAM too.

I know this video has many clips from the Championship so it's easy to dismiss... but some of his touches show great foot-eye coordination regardless of the defender.
Nah I love this guy.
I think he could play at CAM comfortably.
He's also a great tackler but someone who's able to use the ball a lot better than losing it(cough Lamela).
Would be a great addition.

Sarr and st max we should go for, bale and vinny will be gone May be lamela plus hopefully sissoko/ winks/ dele so squad places will be freed up. Even son may be going. Kane plus Saar and Max could be awesome. Pave and skill.

Sarr and st max we should go for, bale and vinny will be gone May be lamela plus hopefully sissoko/ winks/ dele so squad places will be freed up. Even son may be going. Kane plus Saar and Max could be awesome. Pave and skill.

Sarr seems very intriguing, although like some of the Norwich players, he might be tough to get if Watford come up or more expensive than Levy would want to spend versus them staying down in the Championship.

My concern with St, Maximin is that he seems to a bit like Lamela and Moura that he makes great runs but then is unable to use his teammates when he runs into defenders. He is obviously better at beating defenders than those two but I think he bit like a Grealish-lite, great at running around as a one man show but has big concerns about how he works in a team structure. Perhaps that is because Newcastle are so shit and he can fit in to a team structure when surrounded by better players. I never saw him in France so I wonder if this was the same playing style he had there.

I’m sure under a better coach than Bruce/Jose Max would improve all round team play. Think his still young so plenty of time to develop but prbly the sort of signing we need to take a punt on. As for Sarr if Watford don’t come up would he want another season in the championship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom