Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boateng would comfortably be our best CB. The guy starts for the best team in the world for fuck sake
I’ve seen some disastrous CL performances from him over the years, including when Suarez destroyed him last year.
Also is he a starter for Bayern? I thought Sule Alaba was their first choice pairing, and he’s been playing due to injury problems.

I agree despite all this he would be the best CB in our squad, but aged 32, turning 33 soon after we buy him, would he not be too old and on the decline?
Imo it makes more sense to buy a younger CB and build up a partnership with Rodon.

Just watched Betis vs Valencia and very much on board the Emerson hype. Probably wasn't even one of his outstanding games, but you can see he doesn't have physical or technical shortcomings.

MouraThat MouraThat

This guy is a RW but due to his technique can probably fill in at CAM too.

I know this video has many clips from the Championship so it's easy to dismiss... but some of his touches show great foot-eye coordination regardless of the defender.
>A RW who can also play as a CAM
>Argentinian

I mean shit, with Lamela almost certainly leaving this summer I'm seeing a particular hole that'd he'd fill perfectly.
:levywhoa:

If PSG don't join the Super League, we could raid them?

GK: Lloris

RB: Florenzi
CB: Marquenios
CB: Kimpembe
LB: Reguillon

CDM: Hojberg
CDM: Veratti

RW: Mbappe
CF: Neymar
LW: Son

ST: Kane

Manager: Pochettino

If PSG don't join the Super League, we could raid them?

GK: Lloris

RB: Florenzi
CB: Marquenios
CB: Kimpembe
LB: Reguillon

CDM: Hojberg
CDM: Veratti

RW: Mbappe
CF: Neymar
LW: Son

ST: Kane

Manager: Pochettino

I know this is a joke post but PSG will be joining the Super League. I imagine they are waiting for the Qatar WC to be over before rocking any boats with a move to this league.

I think they announced that there will be 3 more teams coming which I assume are PSG, Bayern and RB or Dortmund, once the German teams figure out how to get around the fan ownership issue and PSG get the WC finished or too late for UEFA to cause a fuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom