Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Likely to be available for 25-30m. One of the best defenders in Bundesliga last season, 21yo, good with the ball, very quick for a cb. Biggest weakness maybe that he isn't completely dominant in the air, but he's 6'3 and tends to defend set pieces well.

see west ham linked with malen why the hell arnt we going after someone like that

West Ham has been linked with some good players recently. Disappointing to see they might actually have a clue over there, although I trust the two David's to fuck it up.

Exactly even though we "need to sell to buy" I don't care what we get back I just want them out. The longer they stay the more likely it is that Levy fucks it up trying to squeeze too much out of a deal.

I know people will disagree but at this point with guys like Dier, Sanchez, Winks, Lamela, Sissoko, Aurier (and more) it is more important to get rid of them than worrying about what we get for them. We should be fine selling them for nothing if it means they are gone. They are negatives at the club and can only hurt us if they stay.
That lot are being paid c.£25M per annum in wages which underlines your point. Get rid ASAP, drainers.

Why is nobody looking at Joakim Maehle? Young, athletic, aggresive and ready made. Though it seemed like Atlanta just signed him not long ago.
Can we not just have the Atalanta owner, chairman, recruitment team and manager. Now there is well run club playing wonderful football and overachieving.

Likely to be available for 25-30m. One of the best defenders in Bundesliga last season, 21yo, good with the ball, very quick for a cb. Biggest weakness maybe that he isn't completely dominant in the air, but he's 6'3 and tends to defend set pieces well.

If we are going after someone from Wolfsburg it should be this guy ... Ridle Baku. Right sided, either full back or midfield.
274860.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom