Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bloody hell, busy night if we’ve agreed fees for both Richardson & Lenglet.

I reckon Don Fab’s secret might be some cheeky nose beers.

Animated GIF

We have taken 2 of the best players of teams outside the top 6

A HG keeper that was starting in the Prem last season with their fans thinking wtf why is he going and McCarthy staying

The best LWB in the world for free & a loan for a quality player that we can make permanent for €6m if he does ok

Very very exciting obvious no bullshit singings so far

I know Max Kilman personally, as I have played Futsal with him and against him. We even played together for England u-23's (Futsal, of course). His Dad even gave me a lift once from a training camp in Northampton.

He grew up playing Football and was at Gillingham's academy for a while and picked up Futsal with a team called Genesis in East London from the age of 15. He never stopped playing Football whilst playing Futsal.

He is absolutely quality on the ball and would be a cheaper alternative to the other left footed, ball playing cb's. He is also massive and very athletic.

A very quiet boy too with a calm demeanor so he wouldn't be a 'rash' type of defender. He is fearless though.

I would be very happy if we got him and I may have to hassle him for free tickets if we did 😅
From his name, Maximilian ("Greatest") Kilman, that should be pretty obvious. I guess he takes no prisoners :cool:

But...

My teams when I grew up…

“I supported Chelsea growing up and went to a few games, but obviously now I don’t feel that passion. I was born in Chelsea Hospital and always wanted to go to Chelsea games because I had a lot of friends also supporting them.”

A Wolves away day I’d like to be a fan at…

“When we’ve played against Liverpool, the atmosphere’s always been really good there. That would be nice. Also, Old Trafford is such a lovely stadium, and the Tottenham stadium is incredible.”

Last edited:
Since when did Spurs get not just 1 but 2 deals finalized and basically confirmed overnight? 🤔
From what I remember such deals were generally said to be completed on the following Mondays...

Back
Top Bottom