Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t believe it. Reckon we wanted Richarlison because he has a stronger mentality and Jesus was our backup incase Richarlison didn’t happen. We kept him hanging on. Woolwich were reported to be about to announce Jesus for weeks but only actually did very shortly after we wrapped up Richarlison. Jesus was waiting and hoping it fell through and we would then have been in for him. Only when the chance with us died completely did he sign for the scum. He was never our first choice. We were always his .

I don’t believe it. Reckon we wanted Richarlison because he has a stronger mentality and Jesus was our backup incase Richarlison didn’t happen. We kept him hanging on. Woolwich were reported to be about to announce Jesus for weeks but only actually did very shortly after we wrapped up Richarlison. Jesus was waiting and hoping it fell through and we would then have been in for him. Only when the chance with us died completely did he sign for the scum. He was never our first choice. We were always his .

You've obviously been very bored lately.

TFC Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

August 1st

7TOZ.gif

Sky Sports and SC ITK will invent news for clicks. We won't sign anyone, but there will be lot's of gossip, rumours breaking news, flight watchers etc.

I'm hoping that come 1 August the Transfer Thread will only be needed for maybe one opportunistic buys as we'' already have about 8 players in

...... and reports of another loan for Ndombele, joining KFC on work experience !

Hopefully by then it'll be all about getting players out.

Keep seeing us connected with wingbacks from various clubs which has been needed on the evidence of last season but definitely think we are missing a creative midfielder. Don’t see us linked to anyone in this area which is a tad disappointing. Hopefully Conte has something up his sleeve

If we're paying 50-60 for Richarlson, the same ballpark for Maddison would be fair

don't want that muppet Lingard anywhere near our dressing room with his baby like attitude
Hate to say it, but maybe we're all just old. I'm only 41 and could be the father of half our squad. Most of them are closer in age to my 6 year old than to me.

This is what it's like supporting a club
i get older matthew mcconaughey GIF

I saw the original Spanish piece in the pisspoor Sport.

I say "piece", it wasn't exactly, it was a short three paragraph update on Lenglet (which offered no new information by the way) which added by-the-by that we had also asked about Depay. A total of five or six words.

They've padded it out on their English edition (again, with nothing resembling verifiable information) but not on the main Spanish site.

Nothing to see here.

Fill your boots (in English)

I saw the original Spanish piece in the pisspoor Sport.

I say "piece", it wasn't exactly, it was a short three paragraph update on Lenglet (which offered no new information by the way) which added by-the-by that we had also asked about Depay. A total of five or six words.

They've padded it out on their English edition (again, with nothing resembling verifiable information) but not on the main Spanish site.

Nothing to see here.

Fill your boots (in English)

What's your view on Lenglet Bill? Guessing you have more experience watching him than most do here

Back
Top Bottom