Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

PSG already have the following forwards (some of them would be sold I presume):
Neymar, Julian Drexler, Kylian Mbappe, Mauri Icardi, Arnaud Kalimuendo, Kenny Negara,
Leo Messi, Pablo Sarabia

... yet they are ready to pay €50m for...

Allegedly Conte said "fuck, no" when offered Icardi.

As for PSG, aka Cirque du Paris, Diva Mbappe & his deputy Campos seem to be in charge of who is transferred in & out.

Galtier, if he is appointed, clearly has to do as Mbappe & Campos say.

For the sake of his sanity, I'm glad Poch is now on gardening leave.

Realistically we could, going into next season field the following team made up of 25 years of age or under:

Austen
Spence
Romero
Tanganga
Sessegnon
Bentancur
Skipp
Bissouma
Kulusevski
Gil
Richarlison

When people talk about Conte wanting the here and now when he's been at Chelsea and Inter etc, I think they massively overlook what he has at his disposal in an age bracket that has massive scope to grow.

GK aside it's a team full of first team and international experience that hasn't come anywhere near their peak years. The rebuild done and in the process of getting done should be applauded as it was only a year or so ago we were limping with numbers of good quality depth.

It'll be interesting to see how this potential u25 first XI differs to what we have come the end of the transfer window but its got a lot going for it regardless.
Agree but the two match winners we have are 28/29. We need to maximise their prime as bith Kane and Son are generational talents

Defo fishy that his punishment wasnt dealt with last season. How long would it take them to review and deal with? Hours? A couple of days? A week/one game?

Playing against a stacked deck tbh.
Won't miss a new player at home to Southampton though.
Absolute banker of 3 points that one

Last season didn't go well though

Probably a bit late for this but found it interesting nonetheless seeing as we're after a LCB

FVDe8l-WIAEF9EJ
With Conte assembling a squad with so much physicality and shithousery, I quite like the idea of having a defender with the surname 'Kilman'.

Back
Top Bottom