Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

might be our only chance to get this soort of player yes slightly overpriced but it wouldnt feel great seeing him play well for a liverpool or city down the line either

and wonder what could of been
"Slightly???"

Frustrated Deep Breath GIF by DefyTV

Have I said we "should"?

Some people had suggested him before the window opened, yes.

Chelsea are apparently interested.... Finished above us last season and in modern terms considered a bigger club.

Conte is the manager; not Romero.

So, now I've answered all your questions.

Your turn:

"List us some proven "much better" players [than Richarlison] that can play both CF & WF and are available for 50m or less....."

...You said it would be easy.
Still don’t know where I said it would be easy but if you point me to that post I will gladly take a look

Come on guys, you have 24 pages to go to make it 1000 pages of intellectual second to none bull sh!t posts. Got to be done before midnight tonight.

Topics:
Richarlison
Raphino
Winks
Regulion
Ndombele loan and kebabs
The CD from RB Leibzig
Which RB which RWB
Eriksen still on?
The £150m cash injection
Any flippin BS will do

If "intellectual" is the benchmark; your presence is not helping. :sonpoint:

Still don’t know where I said it would be easy but if you point me to that post I will gladly take a look

Stop stalling.

The 'best' you've come up with so far is paying £75m & 400+kpw for Salah (and a diversionary questionnaire which I was forthright enough to answer)....

"List us some proven "much better" players [than Richarlison] that can play both CF & WF and are available for 50m or less....."

Shoot, cowboy.

He definitely wont be coming here
How many here thought we could get Klinsmann or Van Der Vaart.

I agree Salah would prove a difficult signing but not impossible. Would Liverpool rather get £60 m this year from us or let him go free next summer?

There is so much more to transfers and the desire of the players and their relationships with other players and coaches are a large part of this.

Conte is a big draw and we have CL. I don’t think many players would just reject us as an option without taking a serious look at the offer. Salah included.

How many here thought we could get Klinsmann or Van Der Vaart.

I agree Salah would prove a difficult signing but not impossible. Would Liverpool rather get £60 m this year from us or let him go free next summer?

There is so much more to transfers and the desire of the players and their relationships with other players and coaches are a large part of this.

Conte is a big draw and we have CL. I don’t think many players would just reject us as an option without taking a serious look at the offer. Salah included.
you actually think Salah would consider coming to us? please tell me you're on your 5th pint.

Stop stalling.

The 'best' you've come up with so far is paying £75m & 400+kpw for Salah (and a diversionary questionnaire which I was forthright enough to answer)....

Shoot, cowboy.
As I said, show me where I said any such thing and I will comply. For now I would suggest that theatrics and attitude taken into consideration I would take virtually any PL winger or striker in his stead.

But for sake of upsetting you here is a off the top of my head list of options I would prefer

Raphina yes.

DCL yes

Bowen yes

Dennis yes

Antonio yes

Toney yes

Maupay yes

Watkins yes

Cornet yes

Harrison yes

I would even rather Zaha and he is a cunt as well.

Anything else you would like?

Why is Salah not realistic? Are we a big club or not?

Why THE FUCK would we even go in for Salah?!?!
We have two better forward players on our books. Both are ~30. We need someone to take over from them in the future . Not to create situation to fall over cliff in 2-3 years time when whole forward line starts losing levels...

60-70 mil + salaries would mean we would give out roughly 120 mil and his departure value would be roughly 0.

I knew all along that this 150mil will have impact on ppl. But this level surprises me 🤷‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom