Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we get CL then Levy needs to give Conte £150 million. No ifs or buts.

We need 5 new additions to the first team.

RWB
LCB
CM
CM
FW (Kulu is not world class yet)
Regardless of how good Kulu is, I think we need another top player that can cover two of the forward spots. City/Pool have Jota/Diaz/Grealish/Mahrez rotating in and out between PL and CL.

Sure, that would be interesting too. But what it does is that signing from certain leagues may potentially mean more risk. Bundesliga games are often very high tempo and open, so attacking players put up really strong numbers but can struggle to replicate that elsewhere.

But I agree league change isn’t the only factor, Sancho at United for example has dropped off massively, but the fact is the way United play doesn’t really suit his strengths at all. Had he gone back to City I’d fully expect him to be doing well.
Exactly. And yet Sancho is an extreme outlier demonstrating just how weak the bundesliga is in a stat like that.

That stat is meaningless as is

RWB
LCB
CM
CM
At least 150m I’d say.
Agree with all the positions we need. Maybe a young keeper to bed in for when Hugo is past it.

Neymar jr is still young enough. Imagine. Not sure how big a pay cut he’d need to take, and the time wasting rolling around is not my thing, but a statement signing. OK, OK, will never happen etc

Skipp back from injury, a RWB and a baller no. 8. Hoping for some Conte/Paraticci magic for the last one.

Bring me this player.

sipa_35100325.jpg

RWB
LCB
CM
CM
isnt LWB more of a priority than RWB? before doherty got injured he was immense and suits the system better than any other wing back at the club.

this is going to have to be a big window for us
if we get CL & with 5 sub rule we will need a strong 20 man squad, if it was EL or ECL we could get away with a first 11 & second 11, But CL makes a really strong first team squad of around 20 + young players & "others"
HG players needed so Winks may stay and be in "others" group
Backup Goalie & Striker (older guys maybe fit happy to play bit part or 5/10 mins a game)
+ at least another 4 good players

Back
Top Bottom