Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All the mumbling is now saying Arse & City have agreed terms for Jesus now....

Some saying we've put in a late bid to hijack, but at this stage one would assume the rest is down to the player.

Not worried about this at all. seems like another striker for them to get hyped about and then ruin.

Winks is on £50k a week.
That's probably a lot for teams he's likely to attract interest from. Fulham, Brentford, Southampton etc.
Make £50k pw at the club you've been at since you were a toddler and who might actually finally win something...or make £30k pw starting for a relegation candidate and be playing in the champo within 2 years, probably for the rest of your career.

I'd be looking to play out my contract, if I were him, honestly.

Last edited:
How much do you think you'd Juve would want for him?

Is he as good as you hoped?
Certainly a very high figure.
He is a very serious guy and I like how he plays in defense but to be honest I have seen him make many mistakes if we consider him in relation to his quotation. If it stays I'm happy. If he wants to go ... in Italy they say "one Pope will die, another will come". The important thing is the club

Certainly a very high figure.
He is a very serious guy and I like how he plays in defense but to be honest I have seen him make many mistakes if we consider him in relation to his quotation. If it stays I'm happy. If he wants to go ... in Italy they say "one Pope will die, another will come". The important thing is the club

What do you reckon?

£60m? Higher....?

I'd love it if we got jesus from man city ahead of the gooners. Rub salt in the wound. Let the annoyance continue with them. Were still well in credit. Winning league twice at their shithole and 10 more years above them I make that were just about even.

Back
Top Bottom