Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would rather just pay the 51 mill

especially with united sniffing about too

this is antonios number 1 target

we need to do right by him
Agree we should just give them the cash

That said, I’m not too worried about United. I doubt he’s interested in moving to Manchester, to a real project led by a manager he doesn’t know for a team not in the Champions league.

His relationship with Conte is the real X factor.

So, Perisic and Forster.

Proper blowing the cash from the kitty Levy

harry potter scrooge GIF by The Ringer
I mean the transfer window not even open yet...

There's something about him I don't like, can't put my finger on it.
I think he'll be a monster attacking TAA crosses.. his movement in the box looks brilliant. But going from Mane/Firmino -> Jota/Nunez is a fair drop in general touch, passing and ability.

Agree we should just give them the cash

That said, I’m not too worried about United. I doubt he’s interested in moving to Manchester, to a real project led by a manager he doesn’t know for a team not in the Champions league.

His relationship with Conte is the real X factor.
They could offer him x2 our wage offer, then let’s see what’s important

I’ve Thought that Hercules and Trix are fake accounts to drum up interest and donations for a while tbh. They seemed to pop up after JJetset and POTL stopped posting
They never give useful information. It’s always mealy mouthed emotional nonsense from Hercules. The only effect is to get people worked up and excited over the big names they drop (whose names are always in the media or someone else’s itk) … which drives donations. We’re meant to just trust that these anonymous mods have thoroughly vetted the itk even though there’s no evidence they do know anything. And then conveniently when their bs doesn’t come to pass it’s used as poison against Levy or whoever.

If people learned to evaluate sources a little then the tabloid chatter and itk would be ignored and they’d be much happier and more realistic.

Back
Top Bottom