Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just said to my Gooner mate, this guy is coming for your boys next season, and if he doesn't score then don't worry because Kane, Son or Kulu will.

A pretty representative sample of Richarlison. He's such a fucking pest. Constantly pressing, tackling, chasing loose balls, and jostling with the opposition players. Very exhausting for the opposition defence. Like what Romero does to attackers, not a moment of peace. Unlike Romero he's not at all impressive on the ball.

It's something Kane and Son really lack, they slice open a defence at the blink of an eye but outside of those moments it's pretty low intensity stuff. So this is very welcome.

His aerial ability and poacher's instinct is also on show. A bit like pre-ankle injury Kane.

I do hope he can seriously improve his ability on the ball. All three of our current attack are comfortably better than him in that regard.

I've been living under a rock. Is Lenglet actually shit or did he just have an off season?
Who the fuck knows at this point. He's done a Dele basically. Supposedly very good once but far too young to have collapsed like he has. Like Dele, they've waited several years, but now given up hope of a recovery.

The more I think about it the less I would prefer Emerson to go. While he's still got a fair ways to go in order to be an effective RWB, I do think there is merit keeping him around when we need someone slightly more defensive.
On top of that he has a pretty great attitude, appears to be very cognizant of his weaknesses and seems to be trying to address them.

Reggie, while seemingly loving the club, doesn't really offer anything that Sess or Perisic don't.

Willing to give him a chance. How many of us rated Dier or Davies before Conte massively improved them?

We’ve also seen massive improvements from Juve’s “castoffs”

If Conte thinks he can get something out of him, good enough for me
True but at the same time Ndombele, GLC, Winks, Reggie are even beyond even Conte's help.

Maybe Atleti now has lost interest in Emerson...

https://www.goal.com/en/news/atleti...ace-Woolwich-bellerin-fee/blt3f391114fd1b62d2

Woolwich outcast Bellerin as Gunners happy to accept low transfer fee​

Manolo Nieto|Jun 24, 2022 21:16+02:00

The Spain international has a year left on his contract and could continue his career in his home country after a stint at Betis.
Atletico Madrid are interested in signing Hector Bellerin from Woolwich this summer, GOAL understands.
The right-back enjoyed a prosperous season on loan at Real Betis, helping the Spanish side to Copa del Rey success along the way.
Betis hope to land the Spain international in a permanent deal this summer, but they are under financial restraints and are not the only side chasing his signature.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom