Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His medicals are going on 8 hours, at this point. How many times must he turn his head and cough?

Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

Saw some tweet saying "Ivan Perišić, Fraser Forster, Yves Bissouma, Clément Lenglet, Richarlison & Djed Spence for a total outlay of around £105m".

Sounds good on paper but then you realize that for an extra 15-20 mil we could have gotten Nicholas Pepe and Ben White instead... :levylol:

Jack Wilshire saying on TS today that Richarlison "at twenty five years of age, he's going to have to change that potential into something"

By the way that player who has just signed for Woolwich who can't even buy a game at City, how old is he?

Comedy Gold.

Jack Wilshire saying on TS today that Richarlison "at twenty five years of age, he's going to have to change that potential into something"

By the way that player who has just signed for Woolwich who can't even buy a game at City, how old is he?

Comedy Gold.

Just like you did, Jack.

Man would get injured treading on lego.

Comedy Gold.
Jack never did

Comedy Gold.

Yep that is the new Gooner rational!

Spurs attacked has peaked. Son and Kane are topped out meanwhile the sky is the limit for their attacking players

:harrylol:

One day I hope someone locates him in real life and shoves his keyboard so far up his 'arris, he'll be typing 'qwerty' with his front teeth

For the life of me I cannot understand that a forum that has an "ignore" option cannot self Police.

A&C appears to have a phobia over anyone who has a viewpoint other than those total strangers who post ITK bollocks.

Imagine if that was the mantra was in here?

This thread would consist of three pages.

:dembelelol:

A
Saw some tweet saying "Ivan Perišić, Fraser Forster, Yves Bissouma, Clément Lenglet, Richarlison & Djed Spence for a total outlay of around £105m".

Sounds good on paper but then you realize that for an extra 15-20 mil we could have gotten Nicholas Pepe and Ben White instead... :levylol:
A delicious punchline - a real "funny cos its true" one to warm the soul!

Yeah they're still trying to convince themselves gooners they were shrewd deals. Ben white or romero as a cheaper option? I think I know who I'd rather have at tottenham.

Back
Top Bottom