Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He does, and out left some I believe.

He's been mustard the odd times I've watched them.

Perhaps an alternative option to Eze for our MF options.......? ....Part funded by sales of PEH & GLC

If we're gonna send big money Wolves way I'd rather it wasn't for an injury prone Neto.

A strong lad who can keep the ball and also has goals in their locker would be a very welcome addition:

Bentancur or Biss
Cunha --------- Maddison
.....That's quite a deadly blend.

Last edited:
He's been mustard the odd times I've watched them.

Perhaps an alternative option to Eze for our MF options.......? ....Part funded by sales of PEH & GLC

If we're gonna send big money Wolves way I'd rather it wasn't for an injury prone Neto.

A strong lad who can keep the ball and also has goals in their locker would be a very welcome addition:

Bentancur or Biss
Cunha --------- Maddison
.....That's quite a deadly blend.
Cunha is a winger/ striker with a poor record in front of goal, no?

Whatever winger/RW forward we sign they got to have goals and assists in their locker. Would worry about Neto's injury record and the fact he plays a lot like Johnson did at Forest, playing on the break running into loads of space, which rarely happens with us. Liverpools Jota always struck me as the one who we should have nailed down a few yrs ago, creates and scores loads, albeit being injury prone as well.
A right winger has got to be a priority, preferably one who can play on the left as well when needed,

Whatever winger/RW forward we sign they got to have goals and assists in their locker. Would worry about Neto's injury record and the fact he plays a lot like Johnson did at Forest, playing on the break running into loads of space, which rarely happens with us. Liverpools Jota always struck me as the one who we should have nailed down a few yrs ago, creates and scores loads, albeit being injury prone as well.
A right winger has got to be a priority, preferably one who can play on the left as well when needed,

Everytime I've seen Mbuemo he's impressed me

As one of the few teams not sailing close to the wind with spending the next window could be interesting, though Levy will obviously delight in the opportunity to lowball even more.

Back
Top Bottom