Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Neto is the one only 23. Much better than raphina with more PL experience. Sure his had some injuries but let’s see how he does for rest of season. His stat are better than both kulu and Bj combined in only 14 games.
He is the one we should be after. Can play left or right, dribble and most importantly can cross. Always said Neto a while back but some here would shoot me down. I’d get rid of both kulu and BJ if loss and go for Neto, olise and eze. They have technical skill we need. We don’t all 3 but 2 of them would be a massive upgrade on what we have now.

Neto is the one only 23. Much better than raphina with more PL experience. Sure his had some injuries but let’s see how he does for rest of season. His stat are better than both kulu and Bj combined in only 14 games.
He is the one we should be after. Can play left or right, dribble and most importantly can cross. Always said Neto a while back but some here would shoot me down. I’d get rid of both kulu and BJ if loss and go for Neto, olise and eze. They have technical skill we need. We don’t all 3 but 2 of them would be a massive upgrade on what we have now.
Whether you like them or not, there is no way Brennan or Kulu leave this summer.

We won’t be getting rid of BJ after only a season. So you can get that out of your stupid brain for a start.

I’m still waiting for you to make a post that isn’t complete guff. I’m sure you can do it.

TBF, Raphinha at Leeds under Bielsa was incredible. He was absolutely one of the best wingers in the league his last season there.

Pedro Neto would be a no-brainer if he passes the medical.
Slim chances of that!

Arriving Late Amanda Brugel GIF by Kim's Convenience

He's been mustard the odd times I've watched them.

Perhaps an alternative option to Eze for our MF options.......? ....Part funded by sales of PEH & GLC

If we're gonna send big money Wolves way I'd rather it wasn't for an injury prone Neto.

A strong lad who can keep the ball and also has goals in their locker would be a very welcome addition:

Bentancur or Biss
Cunha --------- Maddison
.....That's quite a deadly blend.
Is it a taken on here now that Benta is a DM???

I don't think that would be the best use of him, think he is much better higher upfield as an 8.

For that kind of money, I’d like us to bid strong for Cole Palmer…

Shame he’s right sided.
Spurs already have Werner, Johnson, Solomon, Son, Richarlison to operate on the a LWF ...so a left-footed WF is exactly what Spurs would need as Kulu's the only leftie on as WRF

Back
Top Bottom